Covid-19 Vaccine Information
- World Health Organization Covid-19 Vaccine Information
- CDC: Vaccines for COVID-19
- Made to Save - Learn more about the Covid-19 Vaccine
Find Covid Vaccine/Schedule an appointment
- About Covid-19 (San Diego County)
- About Covid-19 (Center for Disease Control)
- About Covid-19 (California Dept of Public Health)
- Coronavirus Disease Screening Tool - Do you think you have it?
- Home Isolation Instructions
- Home Quarantine Guidance
- Ca College Student Emergency Support Fund
- San Diego Covid-19 Community Fund (San Diego Foundation)
- San Diego County Coronavirus Disease Info
- Resources for Online College Students During COVID-19
- Covid-19 Info for Colleges and Universities
- How to Cope with Anxiety About Coronavirus
- Medi Nurse Line for Covid & Insurance Questions
- Live Well @ Home
- Disaster Distress Helpline 1-800-985-5990 provides immediate crisis counseling to people affected by the coronavirus pandemic 24/7.
On-line Support Groups via Zoom
- Healthy Lunch Bunch
- Lunchtime support group to support healthy habits.
- Mondays 12-12:30
- Covid Q&A
- Open forum to ask questions about the virus or vaccinations.
- General health questions also welcome.
- Wednesdays 2-2:30 & Thursdays 10-10:30
- 211 San Diego Health - Food - Housing- And other resources
- CCC Health & Wellness Health infomation & modules especially for the California Community College Student
- PrEP/PEP Resources Resources for covering the cost of PrEP and PEP
- PrEP-AP California PrEP Assistance Program
County Public Health Clinics
- San Diego County Immunization Clinics
- San Diego County Tuberculosis Control Program Clinical Services
- San Diego County HIV/STD Testing and Clinical Services
- County Operated Mental Health Clinics
- Free Dental Care - Clinics providing free dental care.
- 211 San Diego - Free and low cost dental care.
If you cannot afford your prescription(s) - click below for help:
Good Rx - Download the app or click
California Rx Card
Partnership for Prescription Assistance
Pfizer Helpful Answers
Free Medicine Program
Community Assistance Program
Covid-19 Insurance News
California health officials are now allowing anyone who lost a job or work hours because of business closures related to the coronavirus to sign up for health insurance, making it the seventh state to do so click here.
In addition to the services available from the Student Health Clinic, it is always a good idea to have your own personal health insurance. To help students in this process, we provide the following information:
Students with Molina Health Insurance - Click here for important information regarding UCSD Health dropping Molina.
Health Insurance Plans
Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Health Net California