The Information Technology department's curricular program incorporates four pathways: Computer Business Technology; Cybersecurity; Information Technology Management; and Programming & Software Development. We take a hands-on approach to cultivating the foundational skills you will need in today's Internet of Things (IoT) world. Explore our flexible certificate and degree programs below.
- Demonstrate abilities in the use of software and programming that meet requirements for certain industry jobs or transfer to four-year institutions majoring in computer and IT-related career.
- Employ critical thinking and enhanced computer and software skills as it relates to problem solving.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills, such as leadership, delegation of authority, accountability, consensus building, communication, conflict resolution, and teambuilding.
- Identify, review, and evaluate network security threats and corresponding prevention principles and practices as it relates to all IT disciplines.
- Identify and apply current project-management principles to technology projects.